Suitable For: Specially formulated for cats over 12 months old.
Key Nutritional Information:
- No Grains or Artificial preservatives
- Low Glycemic index - Natural nutrition for a dog or a cat should be almost without carbohydrates as their metabolism evolved to gain Energy from animal proteins and fats.
- All meats are without antibiotics, hormones, and preservatives, of fresh slaughter, with no by-products of the animal.
- Over 90% digestibility
- Highly digestible fats
- Supplemented with prebiotics (soluble fiber)
Quinoa is a food rich in features beneficial for health.
- It supports digestion, the absorption of nutrients and intestinal health;
- It is rich in precious essential amino-acids and natural antioxidants;
- Has a Low Glycemic Index;
- Gluten Free;
- Much richer in nutrients than cereals;
- It's organic and farmed in Italy;
- Quinoa is a food that fits perfectly into the Farmina Nutrition System for Carnivores Philosophy because it contains around 13% of high biological value proteins which are rich in well balanced essential amino acids, a very rare feature of vegetables.
lamb, dehydrated lamb, pea starch, chicken fat, quinoa seed, dried whole eggs, linseed, dehydrated herring, herring oil, dried fennel, dried mint, inulin, fructooligosaccharide, yeast extract, psyllium seed husk, potassium chloride, brewers dried yeast, salt, calcium sulfate dihydrate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride, beta-carotene, zinc methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, manganese methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, ferrous glycine, copper methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, DL-Methionine, taurine, aloe vera gel concentrate, green tea extract, rosemary extract, mixed tocopherols (a preservative).