Hriku Cat Toys With Catnip - Karkatak (Crab)
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
KARKATAK is a handmade and eco-friendly catnip toy filled with Himalayan catnip. This is an ideal toy to make your furry friend playful and excited.
- This toy in felt fabric stuffed with catnip is an ideal kicker toy for your cat.
- Each toy contains Himalayan catnip which is one of the most potent catnip varieties that grows in the lower Himalayas.
- This perfectly sized toy will be a great addition to your cat’s toy collection.
- Rub and twist the toy a little to release essential catnip oils before giving the toy to your cat
- Each toy is handmade
Catnip or Catmint is a perennial herb of the mint family best known as a stimulant for cats. Cats are attracted to catnip mainly due to a compound called nepetalactone. It grows in Europe, the Middle East, and Central and South-East Asia.
The Indian variety of Catnip, Nepeta Hindostana that grows in lower Himalayas is one of the most potent catnip varieties due to the geography and the climate of the region. Catnip is not only a great stimulant for cats it has immense health benefits for humans as well.
A few things to note about catnip:
- Response to catnip is hereditary; about 70 to 80 percent of cats respond to catnip
- Catnip generally does not affect kittens until they are about six months old and begin to reach sexual maturity
Cat toys - they’re attractive, they’re fun, and well, they sometimes excite the hooman more than the cat. Every cat has a favorite set of toys, be it balls, feather toys, squeaky toys, interactive wands etc. The best way to know your cats favorite toys is to allow them to choose which they’d like to play with - cats that have a high prey drive prefer chasing, pouncing, and running, and enjoy balls, feather toys, cat trees, agility courses, and treasure hunts. Contrarily, cats that enjoy focus over play, enjoy interactive toys, puzzles, scent work and so on. It is always best to give your cat a mic of both types of toys, i.e. one that exercises the body and one that challenges the brain. Most teaser cat toys that are bright and/or emit sounds that mimic sounds of prey, are loved by curious kittens since their ears are very receptive to new sounds, especially high-pitched ones. As is mental and physical exercise, so is relaxation - matatabi and catnip toys are increasingly popular for their benefit to a cat’s emotional well-being. Whether you choose a cat soft toy or feather cat toy, the best cat toys online are found only at Petsy!
What is Hriku
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.