M-Pets Pet Brush - Double Sided Pin Brush
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
- Great pin and bristle brush for all coats. The double sided brush ensures the right comb regardless of if the pet has short, medium or long hair.
- Pin brushes contain wire pins that have a protective ball at the end to prevent scratching the skin. They are usually recommended for dogs who have long, thick or curly coats. The pins are widely placed on the brush and this allows thorough brushing without damaging the coat.
- Protective balls on wire pins help massage the skin and help to redistribute oils through the coat
- The bristle brush is perfect for shorter coat dogs and are great for a last step in the grooming as it removes any additional fine dirt and helps create a shiny look.
- The brush comes with an ergonomic handle which makes grooming more comfortable.
Size: 7.5 x 23 cm
Petsy Tip: Different brushes have different uses:
Type of coat - Short-haired, double-coat, hypoallergenic coat, and curly-coats
Best for - Removing dirt and debris
When to use? Bristle Brushes can be used whenever your dog is visibly dirty from playing outside in places where it is muddy like the park or sandy like the beach. Bristle brushes remove any dirt/debris on the topmost layer of fur; however, they are not very good at removing dirt near the follicles.
How to use? Bristle brushes can be used in any direction as long as they are used immediately after the dog is dirty.
Type of coat - Short-haired, long-haired, double-coat, hypoallergenic coat, wire-haired coats, silky coats, and curly-coats
Best for -
- Daily brushing
- Removing tiny knots and mats
- Freeing tangles
When to use? Anytime!
How to use? Brush in the direction of fur growth, making sure you are reaching the layer of skin beneath all that fur - this ensures a good massage and an even distribution of oils.
For more information on How and why it is important to choose the right dog brush view our blog
Regular grooming with the best dog grooming products ensures a healthy and germ-free pet along with a clean and hygienic home. Dog grooming is also an excellent opportunity to detect any underlying health conditions early, thereby allowing for prompt treatment at the veterinarian.
It is always best to use a variety of dog grooming products for every part of your dog’s body - teeth, eyes, ears, nails, and coat. Whilst often thought of as exhausting, grooming is one of the best ways to bond with your dog, besides you might just get a whole lotta cuddles and kisses in return!
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.
For more details, please view our Returns Policy.
- Product Name: M-Pets Pet Brush - Double Sided Pin Brush
- Product Type: Dog Grooming
- Net Quantity: 1U
- Brand: M-Pets
- MRP: ₹ 950 (All tax incl.)
- Imported By:Pet Like That Solutions LLP - Hubtown Viva, 601, Western Express Hwy, Jogeshwari East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400060
- Marketed By: Pet Like That Solutions LLP - Hubtown Viva, 601, Western Express Hwy, Jogeshwari East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400060
- Manufactured By: M-PETS, Luchthavenlaan 27, 1800 Vilvoorde, Belgium
- Sold By: Cosmo First Limited (Formerly Cosmo Films Limited) 1008, DLF Tower -A, Jasola District Centre, New Delhi, Delhi 110025. For customer support, please call us at +91 91722 84372 | WhatsApp us at +91 75068 39062 | Email us at email@example.com
- Country Of Origin: China