Mutt Of Course Collar For Dogs - Raining Donuts
(inclusive of all taxes)
Eligible for Returns / Exchanges
No. Dogs can’t have donuts. So we made these Raining Donuts collars that they can have. They’re made with organic denim on the inside and have lots of donuts on the out (just so your dog doesn’t have FOMO). And last but not the least – they’re sugar free! Also, the collars are strong and will furever be a part of your dog’s happy life. This printed collar with black-metallic hardware (nickel-free) is eye-catching and durable. The adjustable fit, secure-lock buckle closure and an elegant D-ring makes it ideal for pet ID tag and leashes. Do not forget to match this gorgeous collar with the Raining Donuts Leash to complete the look.
- Carefully crafted, stitched and finished with the best hardware for superior strength and supreme quality
- Metallic adjuster for fast and easy adjustment
- Secure lock on the snap-on buckle for complete safety
- Matching Raining Donuts Leash available and sold separately
Almost every dog loves to go on long walks, but does every parent enjoy the same? Dog collars and leashes are a crucial, yet often underestimated part of walktime. Like they say, there’s a leash for every dog, and a dog for every leash - dogs require different leashes at different stages of training. For example, while starting out, puppies need a long leash to learn how to come back when called or to give them the freedom to explore whilst having some control. Contrarily, dogs that are learning to heel require shorter leashes to understand what’s required of them. Every leash is paired with the right dog collar, which is primarily determined by a the dog’s age and training level. Oftentimes, collars are used to give the parent some amount of control whilst allowing the dog freedom on walks. Dog collars online come in a variety of designs, ranging from but not limited to, nylon, martingale, printed and so on. Find all the best of your dog’s training essentials only Petsy!
Fits Neck Sizes:
- S - 30.5-45.7cm
- M - 45.7-55.9cm
- L - 55.9-71.1cm
How to measure your dog's neck size:
All dogs are different and vary in their size, just as people vary in size and shape. Here is a general guideline to fit your dog appropriately for a dog collar.
- Get a measuring tape or string and a ruler.
- Take the tape around your dog's neck where the collar is likely to sit
- Allow sufficient room to slip two fingers between the collar and the dog's neck. Or you can measure the neck and add 1.5-2 inches.
Once you have your dog's collar, and you have properly fitted the same:
- If there is room for more than 2 fingers - you need a smaller size
- If there is NO room for 2 fingers - you need a bigger size
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is Returnable. Returns/Replacement or Store Credit accepted for unused products in original packaging with tags intact within 7 days of delivery date.