- Looser than traditional collars for less fur breakage, tangles and skin irritation.
- Made with comfortable fabrics and rust-proof metallic fittings.
- A martingale style collar gives a gentler form of correction than a choke collar, and is recommended by many top trainers for obedience training.
- A tug on the leash applies even pressure around the neck, preventing trachea damage
- Secure contact holds scared, aggressive, or excited dogs from escape when they pull
Wearing a martingale collar:
- Adjust collar to a size bigger than the dog’s head
- Slip the largest loop over the dog’s head
- Pull the collar to the narrowest part of the dog’s head and adjust buckle to tighten, allowing space for 3 fingers
- Attach the leash to the D-ring on the smaller loop and check when pulled that the two buckles do not meet.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
All Petsy orders will be dispatched within 24 hours.
- 0-3 working days delivery for orders within Mumbai
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
Petsy will provide regular updates on your delivery status.