Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Shih Tzu Puppy Dry Dog Food
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
This premium dry dog food is formulated with an exclusive kibble shape, designed to make it easier for your puppy to grasp and chew their food. With their developing digestive system, this junior formula contains highly digestible protein to promote a balanced intestinal flora and optimal digestive tolerance. An exclusive skin barrier complex, including EPA, DHA, Vitamin A and borage oil are added to nourish your puppys skin and coat.
Breed Type: Shih Tzu
Life Stage: Puppies up to 10 months
- Immune system support : Growth is an essential stage in your dog’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries and new encounters. During this key period, the puppy’s immune system develops gradually. Shih Tzu Puppy helps support your puppy’s natural defences thanks particularly to a patented* complex of antioxidants including vitamin E. *France, patent No EP1146870.
- Healthy skin & coat : This formula helps support the skin’s “barrier” role (exclusive complex), maintain skin health (EPA & DHA, vitamin A) and nourish the coat. Enriched with borage oil.
- Exclusive kibble: special brachycephalic jaw : A kibble exclusively designed to make it easier for the shih tzu puppy to pick up and to encourage him to chew.
- Digestive health : Combination of nutrients with high quality protein (L.I.P.*) and prebiotics (FOS) to support digestive health and balance of intestinal flora, which contributes to good stool quality. *Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
The best dry dog food is one that is complete, balanced, tasty, and wholesome. At Petsy, choose from healthy dry dog food brands with the best offers that fit your budget and dog’s health requirements. In addition to stocking top dry dog foods, at Petsy, you can also find the best dry dog foods for Shih Tzus, Labradors, Beagles, German Shepherds, and other breeds. When nutrition is one of the most crucial aspects of a dog’s health and well-being, why compromise?
Composition: dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.34%), hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil (0.1%), yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 28000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, Vitamin E: 570 mg, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 112 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives: Yucca extract: 125 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical constituants: Protein: 28.0% - Fat content: 18.0% - Crude ash: 7.6% - Crude fibres: 1.5% - Per kg: EPA/DHA: 3.0 g.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Feeding instruction: see table. Batch number, factory registration number and best before date: see information on packaging. To be stored in a cool, dry place.
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.