Indoor, adult cats like yours require a complete and balanced diet to ensure optimal health as they start to face the first signs of ageing.
Suitable for cats aged 7 or over, ROYAL CANIN® Indoor 7+ is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your adult, indoor cat in mind.ROYAL CANIN® Indoor 7+ is enriched with targeted nutrients, such as: green tea polyphenols, vitamin C, EPA and DHA. These nutrients help to support your cat as it faces the first signs of ageing.Specific protein (L.I.Ps) has been selected for its high digestibility. Protein with high digestibility helps to reduce not only the quantity of your cat's stools, but the odour as well.
It's important that your mature cat gets nutrients that help to support a healthily functioning urinary system. ROYAL CANIN® Indoor 7+ is formulated to do just that. By helping to enhance and maintain urinary function, your cat can face the first signs of ageing comfortably.
Suitable For: Balanced and complete feed for cats - Specially for mature cats (from 7 to 12 years old) living indoors.
- Vitality complex : To help cats face the first signs of ageing and maintain vitality after 7 years of age, Indoor 7+ is formulated with an adapted balance of vitamins and minerals. This formula is enriched with specific nutrients including green tea polyphenols, vitamin C, EPA and DHA.
- Stool odour reduction : A lack of exercise may lead to a slower intestinal transit and smelly stools. Indoor 7+ contains highly digestible protein (L.I.P.*) and helps reduce the quantity and odour of stools. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Renal health : A decline in kidney function is common in older cats. Indoor 7+ contains an adapted phosphorus level to help support renal health.
- Urinary health : Formulated to help maintain health of an adult cat’s urinary system.
Petsy Tips: Research from The Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition suggests that mixing wet and dry cat food together is beneficial.
Composition: maize, dehydrated poultry protein, barley, maize flour, wheat, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, minerals, soya oil, yeasts and parts thereof, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 22500 IU, Vitamin D3: 900 IU, Vitamin C: 290 IU, E1 (Iron): 34 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 44 mg, E6 (Zinc): 131 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.05 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 5 g - Sensory additives: Tea extract (source of polyphenols): 0.6 g - Zootechnical additives: Ammonium chloride: 5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical constituants: Protein: 27% - Fat content: 13% - Crude ash: 6.9% - Crude fibres: 3.6% - Phosphorus: 0.75% - Per Kg: EPA/DHA: 3.8 g.
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.