Taiyo Discovery Pluss Arowana Fish Food - Floating Sticks
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
Taiyo Pluss Discovery manufactures premium feed that provides a complete and balanced diet for fish. A scientifically developed innovative formula ensures effective digestibility. A great mixture of natural ingredients along with the added benefits of vitamins and minerals ensures overall development.
- Optimal protein for fast growth
- Added Spirulina for color enhancement
- Protected probiotics for overall immunity
Suitable for: Arowana fishes
Feeding Guidelines: Fishes have to be fed 2-3 times a day. Feed as much as they can consume in about 5 minutes. Do not overfeed them as they tend to overeat and this might cause digestive upsets.
Delivery and Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of the delivery date.
For more details, please view our Returns Policy.
- Product Name: Taiyo Discovery Pluss Arowana Fish Food - Floating Sticks
- Product Type: Fish Food
- Net Quantity: 1U
- Brand: Taiyo Pluss Discovery
- MRP: As per the size of the variant selected
- Imported By:
- Marketed By: Taiyo Pluss Discovery - No. 17/1, South Mada Street, Kolathur, Chennai – 600 099, Tamil Nadu
- Manufactured By: Taiyo Pet Products Pvt Ltd,No. 17/1, South Mada Street, Kolathur, Chennai ? 600 099. Tamil Nadu. INDIA.
- Sold By: Cosmo First Limited (Formerly Cosmo Films Limited) 1008, DLF Tower -A, Jasola District Centre, New Delhi, Delhi 110025. For customer support, please call us at +91 91722 84372 | WhatsApp us at +91 75068 39062 | Email us at email@example.com
- Country Of Origin: India