Vvaan Supplements for Dogs - Schobiz Biotin Supplement (40 tabs)
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
Composition: Complex of Proactive Biotin, Chelated Zinc, Copper, B-Vitamins (Brewers yeast), Antioxidants and Methionine
- Biotin supports production of keratin in hair & claws, maintains healthy connective tissue
- Biotin and other B vitamins essential for fatty acid and normal body metabolism.
- Zinc: Powerful antioxidant; vital for collagen and keratin synthesis; has healing properties
- Chelated Zinc and Copper taken up by intestinal cells more efficiently
- Suitable for long hair dogs, white dogs, moulting dogs for perfect hair look
- Benefits dogs with Alopecia, dermatitis, dry skin, dull eyes, crusty lesions
- Reduces itching and scratching, loss of hair
- Strengthens brittle nails l Improve hair thickness and strength
- Speeds up coat replacement during moulting
Presentation: 40 delicious liver flavoured chewable tablets
Recommended daily feeding rate: 1-2 tablets per day or as directed by the veterinarian
Like they say, prevention is always better than cure. Vitamins and supplements help dogs with maintaining overall health, boosting immunity, and reducing the occurrence of age-related diseases. Whether you’re looking for vetoquinol health up pro or hd tablets for dogs, at Petsy, you can find all your dog’s essential vitamins and supplement under one roof. Our extensive range of vitamins and supplements offer skin and coat health, digestive care, anxiety reduction, hip, and joint supplementation, vision care, immunity-boosting, and more. Vitamin supplements for dogs are more than just deficiency correctors, they ensure your dog is always in optimum health no matter their life-stage.